Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shellshock-Phewsioneering!

So Phewsioneering is the art of phewsing the best in speed to the best in a particular skill! Intro Shellshock-Phewsioneering! Lookin' back on when I was a 'lil snot-nose athlete designer in NYC fresh from competing overseas. I got put on to Phil Pabone..who was cool! He found out I was a world level sprinter travelling the globe and he suggested that I meet his man Tony Shellman. (Who knew how the world would change)..Shellman put me on as the International spokesperson of Mecca..then Enyce. I learned so much and realized there was a niche in bottling "lifestyles", especially of a world class sprinter and the respective lifestyle that goes with. So, kinda urban (which is clever)mixed with real speed, which is science and function is what I figured out to bottle and sell! Yeah, I figured out we have a luxury-speed company! Why not, we own a world record and countless world champions and Olympians and are considered the fastest in the WORLD, RIGHT NOW!!...Sounds like luxury to us...Shellman definitely opened my eyes to the notion and actually gave me the fever of "Brand Building". So as you read this blog... See the people we make fast...see the line launch...read about more Phewsioneers being added...I want you to know, We ain't in the business making Joe Smith nor Deon Sanders nor Alex Rodriguez's. We're in the business of making "PRIME TIMES" and A-RODS..So, I learned from the best in the business in brand making and superior swagger for Phew! I also learned that "your brand has to come out right..if it comes out anything less than bangin' you have to do alot of convincing that you're the shit and thats hard to do!" So we're coming out fly! We coming out Fast! and we Phew! Not only is Shellman known as "Shellshock" he is a/k/a "Swaggersaurous Rex", our man Tony "Shellshock" Shellman shared the knowledge and the magic and put a cat like Me..."GoGo" Ed Lovelace in the game!! Glasses up!! Throw your Gates and Waverlies in the sky and wave 'em round from side to side and give my man "Shellman" props tonight and everybody say Alright!!! And Ya don't stop!

No comments: